Monday, August 4, 2014

Wrapping up May

We went for another swim. It was short-lived because once again the water was freezing!


Hudson used the force on us:


This sweet girl and I had a date while the boys were golfing:



This is a funny joke...on my Mother's Day list, Hudson said I was "as pretty as a camel". Ha!  I joked even the snocone people realized that:



I got a little overheated and the next day felt pretty rotten.  This sweet boy wanted to hang out with me anyway:

Time for our Memorial Day swim (spoiler alert: it was still cold):



Hudson made this awesome golf book!

Memorial Day was surprisingly cool!  It is usually 100+ by then (but we have had an incredibly mild summer which has been a huge blessing):



Hudson missed his teacher and wrote her a sweet letter:


We had a kinder (and sibling) playdate at the trampoline place:


Hudson had his end of year baseball party. He received the "Baseball Ninja" award:


We celebrated my dad's 70th birthday!!!!

This sweet girl got brave at a party and went down a slide at the bounce house:




No comments: