Saturday, August 29, 2015

July

We visited Daddy for lunch:




We finally got her big girl high chair down (my heart only hurts a little bit):


I love the princess phase:


I helped my mom clean out closets at her house and Harper tried on my cheerleading uniform:




The kids put on an impressive magic show:



We had lots of fun at the pool:





Fin started learning the sippy cup:



These sisters love each other a lot:




My 3 little love bugs:


We hit the new zoo splash park again:





The kids said they wanted to throw a party for Finley. The very odd coincidence was my time hop app said they did the EXACT same thing a year ago that day! What a strange coincidence. I hope they always want to throw parties for each other:



 This was a messy, but apparently delicious, dinner!

No comments: