Monday, March 28, 2016

Craziest.weekend.ever.

My baby girl had her first dance competition! It brought back so many memories and emotions for me. I didn't start competing until I was much older than Harps, I am so proud of her! It takes a lot of courage to get up on stage and perform in front of an auditorium full of people! She did so great!!




Hudson had two basketball games at the same time. I was very sad to miss his last games. It is hard to not be able to be in two places at once! And he had his best game of the season! I am so proud of him.

On top of that, we had our downstairs painted, also at the same time. Because apparently we are insane! Ha!

Before:


After:


We could not be happier! We took weeks to decide what color to go with. The winner was Revere Pewter (we had Sherwin Williams color match it). The space is fresh, airy and so much brighter. LOVE!

And finally, on Sunday we got to shower this sweet friend and her precious baby boy!


No comments: