Monday, May 23, 2016

Mother's Day and more

Mother's Day was lovely. I slept upstairs (which might sound weird, but was very necessary) and got a full night of sleep for the first time in a long time. I felt like a new person!

We had dinner at Joe T's. My favorite people at my favorite place:


Monday, the girls and I went to pre-school play. I looked at this picture and thought - I just don't know what we are going to do without her next year. It hurts my heart:


Twice in the past week, Fin wanted me to rock her to sleep. I won't ever argue that!


Trent and Hud took a fun field trip to the nature park!


Meanwhile, Fin, mom and I were ladies who lunch:


and shop:


They were playing Harry Potter:


Fin played a dangerous game of "Where's Finley?"


We had a fun playdate with some sweet friends:



There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby:


She LOVES to be outside...even in her pjs:


A sweet girl in Hud's class made this for him:




No comments: