Wednesday, October 19, 2016

20 months old!


Dear Finley,

You are 20 months old! And could not be less interested in posing for a 20 month picture with your sticker. :)

At 20 months here are 20 things I love about you:

1. Your sweet voice
2. How much you love everyone in your family
3. Your love for Noodles and how you know which one original recipe is
4. Your sweet wake up call in the morning
5. That you call Harper "Sissy"
6. That you can Hudson "bubba"
7. Hearing you say Mama and Dada
8. that you still love to try new foods
9. To watch you walk and run everywhere
10. That you are my sidekick
11.That you love to play outside
12. Your love for bubbles
13. Even though it scares me sometimes - that you are fearless
14. That you love to dance
15. That you love sleeping like your Mama
16. That even at 20 months you are still go with the flow
17. That you know when you are done and aren't afraid to tell us
18. Your gorgeous blue eyes
19. That you love to PLAY!
20. Watching you dance, I know I said that already but believe me it is worth mentioning twice

We love you so much baby girl,
Mommy
SaveSave

No comments: