Sunday, October 23, 2016

Catching up...

I am so lucky to get to spend my days...


and nights with her...


I had a disappointing failed procedure earlier in the month, Finnie and I drowned our sorrows at Joe T's:


Hat day:


And then lunch with these crazy hat kids:



I couldn't stay for lunch with Hud, but I got a text with evidence of the dessert he enjoyed!


Lucy is 6!!









This is one tolerant baby! She spends a LOT of time at the soccer fields and dance. This is the face of a baby who was woken up from a nap to go to game # 2 of the day:







Trying to get a picture before church...Fin wasn't feeling it:



It feels so weird to only have one kid at the museum!








Trent and I were lucky enough to be given tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert! It was such a fun weeknight date night and she was amazing!


No comments: