Thursday, April 30, 2015

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! And this pics are totally out of order, but there are way too many for me to try to fix it!
We dyed and painted eggs which the kids LOVE:




And Fin slept:









And Fin slept some more:








Saturday night the Easter bunny visited 3 very lucky kids:












My three loves:




Ready for the (very competitive) egg hunt!



She isn't sure what to think about all of this:









It was time to decorate the annual bunny cake:


And two littles kept sneaking m's:




Last year, we did confetti eggs for the first time and the kids LOVED them. The Easter Bunny brought them some this year and they had a (mostly) fun time cracking them on each other. Harper might have gotten a little emotional about it at one point, but alls well when Daddy lets you crack them on him!












Backing up to earlier in the weekend! On Thursday, we surprised the kids with a trip to Joe T's and the drive in!


It was our first time to the drive in downtown and we will definitely be back! We took the kids to see Home and they had so much fun!






Friday, Mal and I took Harper and Alan to Casa to see Cinderella:


And later that night I took Hudson's to his buddy's birthday party where he won 100 tickets!


Sweet Fin and I took a nap and it was lovely:

Trent and I escaped to celebrate my birthday a little late.  Big thanks to my mom for holding down the fort where things got a little bit crazy!


Before church - the cutest 3 around!



Loved celebrating this beautiful holiday with my wonderful family!!!

No comments: