Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2 month stats

Today was Harper’s 2 month appointment – which unfortunately also meant her 2 month shots.  I was really lucky with Hudson – he screamed a little when he initially got the shot and then he was fine. He never had any reactions afterward either (except the MMR which gave him his first fever ever) except maybe to sleep a little more.  Anyway, Harper proved to be a different case.  She screamed and turned as red as a tomato after getting the shot.  I got her calmed down after a few minutes and then the two of us headed to the mall for a little mommy/daughter bonding. She slept the whole time.  When we got home she woke up and was MAD.  She refused to eat, cried a lot and had a fever.  I felt so sorry for our little one.  I held her for six hours straight (I actually just put her down).  She finally seems to be okay and I declare generic Tylenol a wonder drug.

Anyway, here are her stats:

Length – 25 inches (99th%)

Weight – 12 lbs 13 oz (93%)

Head – 75%

The doctor was in awe of her length and kept commenting on it and wanting to know if we have a lot of tall people in our family.  It will be interesting to see where she is at her next appointment! In comparison – Hudson was 23 inches and 12 lbs 3 oz at this same appointment! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just know she gets that "tall gene" from me!!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW "Anonymous" = Nana!