Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend of Firsts!

Hudson had a weekend of firsts this weekend. He took his first trip to Nana and Papa's house. He napped really well while we were there and I was able to go and run some errands while he slept. Then Nana and Papa offered to keep him so Trent and I could go to dinner. It was such a treat for all of us!

Yesterday afternoon we had beautiful weather (for a little while). So, Trent and I took Hudson on his first walk. Much like the snow he wasn't all that impressed, but it was fun for us. We look forward to many more walks with him.
On another note we have discovered that Hud sleeps better with noise, kind of like his mommy. Saturday night we started playing classical music in his room instead of white noise. It seemed to do the trick, but the dj's voice coming through the monitor did freak me out a few times!






2 comments:

Holly said...

Aunt BonBon will see you soon little Hud...gotta get over the Bronchitis so your Daddy will let me in the house! :) Miss you guys! Hope to see you later this week!

Kim and Eric said...

Hudson is so cute. I love his Baylor hat too!