Monday, November 8, 2010

Coming home…

We finally got to come home yesterday!  We had a small delay (that we totally expected) because Harper had jaundice.  So, she spent Saturday in the “tanning” bed:

DSC_2965

Flashback to 2008:

Her levels came down and we got the go-ahead to go home on Sunday!  We got her dressed in her coming-home outfit:

DSC_2976 DSC_2978 DSC_2980 DSC_2983

DSC_2986 DSC_2987 DSC_2988

We made the loooooooooong drive home…

DSC_2990 DSC_2993

DSC_3018 DSC_3023

Big brother was napping when we got home, so we were anxiously awaiting him to wake up.  He was a little overwhelmed when he first woke up (for starters his nap wasn’t long enough).  But, once things calmed down he was super excited to see his baby sister!

DSC_3032 DSC_3034 DSC_3035 DSC_3038

I have the sweetest video of Hudson talking to Harper, but I can’t get it to upload right now. I will definitely upload it later.

One last thing – someone brought this vase to my mom when she was in the hospital with me. She filled it with roses and brought it to me! Isn’t it precious? I am going to save it and do the same for Harper MANY years from now. :)

DSC_2962

5 comments:

Aggie99 said...

So many sweet pictures! You look great, Harper is precious, your mantle in the background looks great, and Hudson's nap hair is almost my favorite of them all, but not quite. :)

Laura said...

What a sweet sweet homecoming. SO happy for all of you!! I know I've already said this but Harper is beautiful!!!

Holly said...

What great pictures!! Love the one of your holding baby girl...you both are beautiful! Happy that you're home safe and sound, and that Hudson is loving her so much!! Lots of love...

The Hake Family said...

Love love love the pic of you and Harper!!!

Sydney said...

Love all of it, and the sweet reunion with brother and sister (siblings are the best!) and the nostalgic flower holder. Can't wait to hold her myself!