Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Times…

  A couple of months ago we moved all of Hudson’s toys into his room.  Of course, a lot of them migrate into the rest of the house throughout the day which is great. Generally, it is the smaller toys that make the move.  However, the other day Hudson was really loving his basketball goal and decided he must carry it to the living room:

DSC_2428

Shortly after I snapped this picture, he realized that I was taking pictures and decided to pose:

DSC_2430

Then he decided a super fun game would be to run at me every time I took a picture:

DSC_2431

DSC_2433

DSC_2438

DSC_2434

1 comment:

betsy green said...

Great pictures! Who do people tell you he looks like. I would have totally said you, but then I looked at the picture of you and Trent together and now I am confused!!