Sunday, May 16, 2010

House Update

The sheetrock is up!  It is amazing how different the house looks now.  I love being able to see what each room really looks like. We went this morning to take a quick tour (Hudson and Trent’s second tour of the day):

The third car garage:

DSC_9718

Mudroom:

DSC_9719

Family Room:

DSC_9722

Looking into the kitchen from the breakfast room:

DSC_9725

Looking into the kitchen and breakfast area from the family room:

DSC_9723

Master Bedroom:

DSC_9726

Master Bathroom:

DSC_9728

The baby’s room:

DSC_9730

Downstairs guest bath:

DSC_9731

Downstairs playroom:

DSC_9732

Upstairs guest room:

DSC_9734

Hudson’s room:

DSC_9735

Game room upstairs:

DSC_9737

Outside of the house:

DSC_9738

DSC_9739

It really feels like it has come along fast and now with the sheetrock up it feels like it will be ready soon!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Meggan,
Your house looks awesome!! I can already tell it's going to be beautiful. Thank you for leaving that sweet comment on my blog...so good to hear from you. I'll have to add you to my blogroll now. I can't believe how similar our stories are. I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby. It is so difficult, but it's also so nice to know that others understand. It's like we're part of a club...one that I never wanted to be in...but one that is full of other people who understand all about it.
Congrats on your baby!! I've been reading about how sick you are on FB. I'm so sorry and hope it gets better soon! I've been on oral zofran most of my pregnancy too. I'm hoping to not need it soon. I voted "girl" on your poll :-)I look forward to reading about your pregnancy. When is your due date? Mine is Nov. 19th but I think I'll have a c-section a week earlier. So we're thinking Nov. 12th. We'll have to keep in touch.
Laura
P.S.--Hudson is adorable!!