Monday, June 21, 2010

The icing on the cake…

Well, the hits just keep on coming here at the Fletcher/Lambert household! Up to this point in the pregnancy I had avoided any trips to the hospital, a fact I was pretty proud of since I went a few times with Hudson.  That all changed yesterday.  Thanks to the stress of last week and the 100+ degree heat we are having here, I landed in Labor and Delivery yesterday for severe dehydration.  7 hours, 3 bags of fluid, shot of zofran, shot of phenegran and some chicken broth later and we were back home. I am grateful that I was able to go to L&D and avoid the ER – they get you in so much faster up there and relief is almost immediate. let’s hope that is the last of the hospital visits for our family for a while…at least until delivery time…

No comments: