Friday, October 1, 2010

Showering Harper

My sweet friends gave me a baby shower last weekend for Harper.  Everything was so nice and such sweet details. Mallie even had “H” towels in the bathroom!  I am so blessed to have such sweet friends and I am so thankful to them for being so excited about Harper.

DSC_1580 DSC_1582 My mom made a beautiful quilt for Hudson and she made another one for Harper.  She also finished an afghan that my grandmother had started crocheting before she died in 1988.  Nanny had started an off-white one that mom finished for Hudson and a pink one that mom finished for Harper.  I can’t begin to describe how special all of those things are to me.

DSC_1642 DSC_1646 DSC_1648 DSC_1649 DSC_1650 The four pregnant girls!  We are all due within 2 months of each other!

DSC_1652 DSC_1653

1 comment:

Sydney said...

SOOOO sad that I had to miss it, but looks like a great time.

So good to see you in person this morning- And I LOVE the new header pic of Hudson!