Thursday, May 9, 2013

2 1/2!!!!

DSC_3263

Dear Harper,

My sweet girl, you are 2 1/2 years old.  You keep us on our toes.  You have full conversations with us and talk like a mini-adult. Your comprehension skills completely blow me away.  I never have to worry about not knowing what you are thinking because you let me know.  You are still very laid-back, but if you don’t like something – you are quick to let us know.  I think you got a dose of stubbornness from Mommy AND Daddy.

You love your Bubba so much. You tell him that all the time. You play together very well and get along fantastically.  I often wonder what you and I will do without him next year.

Other than Bubba, your best friend is Lucy. You have decided that the two of you are going to “princess school in a few years”.  You LOVE older girls.  The big sisters at tball games are a big hit with you. You love to talk to them and have them draw you pictures. :)

Your eating is hit or miss. You are willing to try everything, but you just don’t eat very much at all.  A bite here or there and you are good.  You love grilled cheese, blackberries, yogurt, strawberries, peas and CFA. :)

You LOVE to play. “I play a little bit” is a phrase we hear often.  You love your bath time. Your favorite thing to do is play with babies.  I love hearing your sweet voice as you play Mommy to your babies. All of your babies are named Jenny, after Mommy’s friend. :)  And your babies seem to sleep a lot, because you are often shhhhhh’ing us.  Your second favorite love is princesses. You love to play princess and play with your princesses.  You informed the other day that you wanted to go back to Disney and see the “big princesses”, but you did not want to take pictures with them but waving would be acceptable.

I wish I had a recorder on you all the time to capture all of the funny things that come out of your mouth because you are hilarious.  You like to stand right next to me and repeat whatever I say to Hud. You also randomly tell me throughout the day that you love me and miss me. :) And you also took a page from your brother’s book and ask me if I am happy. Then you go down the list: “Are you happy with me?” “Are you happy with Bubba?” “Are you happy with Daddy?”, etc. You also like to ask me first thing in the morning where we are going. You are so happy in the mornings. You chatterbox and “read” stories to your babies in your crib until I get you.

You are the sweetest little love and I love you more than words can express.

Love,

Mommy

No comments: