Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This and That

Harper - extremely proud of her new shoes:


Pure sweetness:


Tea Party with a princess:





Sisters :)


BFF playdate:


She.cracks.me.up.








Tea room for my birthday with these cuties:


Harper's first soccer practice!


The best coach, assistant coach and 4 year old soccer player around:



Grocery shopping with my sweet boy. Grocery shopping gets a little more complicated when you have to stop to give an insulin shot for your baby to have some samples. Anxious for the pump:


These two went on a daddy/daughter date! Our local CFA does a super sweet daddy/daughter night complete with table service and a limo ride!





Meanwhile, Hud spent the night at my parents and I got some one on one time with the littlest love:


We reunited for my birthday lunch at Joe T's. Harper wasn't feeling well and went downhill after this. :(


No comments: