Saturday, August 29, 2015

More July...


We celebrated Andrew and reunited with some kinder friends;

The kids were pretending to be spies...and also invisible:


I took this sweet girl to get her hair cut and that didn't quite work out! We had lunch instead! I love one on one time with my loves:


I think you would be hard pressed to find a boy who loves his sisters as much as this one:



We went to the museum with sweet friends:






Hud practiced some golf...with his shadow:


Hud said, "She looks like a villager!"


She loves her so quietly, but she loves her so much:


Trent and I celebrated our ten year anniversary! My mom gave us this and I love it so much!!!


After gymnastics, Gates rode with us to lunch (and Hud rode with Mal and Al). Harper was thrilled, she loves her some Gates!


No comments: