Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Seaside Day 4

The kids were up and ready for the day. Hudson couldn't even stop for a picture...this girl always can!


I called Trent our pack mule for the week!


This little bit slept in every morning, so I got to spend some one on one time with her each morning. I treasured every minute of it!


I love this little mess:




The girls loved boogie boarding:

The boys love the boat:


We took a lunch break at one of our favorites:


After lunch we went to rest and clean up.  Then it was time for dinner at Great Southern, which we LOVE. 
Sweet girls:


My three little loves:


The children's theater puts on a little performance every Monday night. This week was Robin Hood. It was a little (lot) on the cheesy side, but the kids had a GREAT time:




Fin really had fun too, she just isn't showing it:


They look like little frat boys to me:



Little beauty:


We wore her right out!

 Another beautiful sunset:



No comments: