Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fun, fun, fun

The girls and I have been enjoying going to preschool play every week. The weather has been hit or miss, so an indoor activity is always nice. Harper usually knows quite a few kids there and my little social butterfly has fun:



Time for the big kids dentist trip. Thankful they love their dentist and thankful I have a friend who grew up to be a pediatric dentist:


Harper and her dance friends got their company jackets! Funny Harper story...the next week, as we were leaving for dance she said, "Oh, I almost forgot my business coat!"



My mom finished Fin's quilt. Love:


We went to the park a few times and my big helper helped me:



It is too bad they don't love each other:


Harper gifted her pink giraffe "Noodles" to Fin a while ago. It is truly Fin's lovey. She cannot sleep without it. This is the earliest one of the kids have attached to a lovey. She loves her some Noodles (and we need to find a backup ASAP):


Nothing like swinging in your pjs! #3rdbabyprobs:


Movie night:


Hudson started his basketball season:


Nothing stops this kid!

Everyone pitches in to cook:


Harper has taken over Hud's helmet...it doesn't fit him and hers doesn't fit her anymore!


No comments: