Saturday, September 17, 2016

Omaha Road Trip - Day 5


On Day 5 we made our annual trip to the Omaha zoo. I say it every year, but this is truly an amazing zoo! Last year, it was under a ton of construction. We were excited to see how it all turned out!
First up, was a Zebra coat:


My 3 little loves:



Sassy pants:







We briefly watched a show, but then moved on:



The kids love the ground hogs:










Trent took the kids to see the birds (better him than me!!!):








The Aquarium is one of my favorites:





Completely out of order, but I am too lazy to fix! When we got home, we put the {exhausted} baby to bed and had a fun water balloon fight!








Love Harps face here:







Then time for more fireworks!








Sweet sissies (going backwards now):















After the zoo, it was time for a treat! Trent had enough for all of us!!! Ha!



Fin and ALL THE NOODLES!


SaveSave


No comments: