Saturday, October 22, 2016

September happenings!

Lunch with this sweetie:

And this one:



And these two:



The salad chopper has changed.my.life. Unfortunately, slicing the avocado with Fin awake, ended up with me slicing my finger open. A few hours later, it was still bleeding and I had to ask Trent to come home so I could go get stitches. Whomp whomp. But, let it be known it was a knife and NOT my beloved salad chopper:


Fin was all revved up for another sleepover at Nana and Pop's!


However, she is a little attached to mommy, so she ended up coming home:


And was a bit of a hot mess but she has us all wrapped so it doesn't matter:


I am amazed and thrilled by how much this baby girl has grown in a few short weeks! So proud of her:


She is practicing for Disney! She just doesn't know it yet!


Ready for Ladybug soccer once again!



Ready for another season!



The cheerleaders:





I am so proud of him. It isn't easy to take on sports and diabetes, but he sure makes it look easy:


I can count on one hand the number of people I will dress up for...Mallie is one of them! Mallie had a super fun 80s party for her 40th! We did our best:


No comments: