Monday, October 19, 2009

Twenty Months!!!!

Hud_edited-1

***photo courtesy of Jenny***

Dear Hudson,

You are twenty months old today!  You are that much closer to two and I am not sure how I feel about that. :)  Actually, I love it.  I love you more and more each day.  You are a precious ball of energy.  You LOVE to be outdoors.  Let you go outside and you will run and explore for as long as we will let you.  You especially like the running part. :)  You keep mommy on my toes, that is for sure.  You had an interesting month – we discovered that your ear infections had caused quite a few problems for you.  We went to the hospital on Friday to have tubes put in your ears.  You were a champ!  We are hoping you will start to feel a lot better soon!   Since having the tubes a few days ago, you are already sleeping better, eating better and starting to talk a little more.  Right now you love to say “uh-oh” and “okay” (an oldie but goodie).  You love it when all of us (including Nana and Papa) are all home at the same time.  You stand in the middle of the room and spin in a circle clapping your hands.  You are way into giving hugs lately. It is your new favorite thing and I LOVE it.  My heart feels like it might burst when you wrap your arms around my neck and squeeze.  You love holding hands too.  You are starting to recognize your friends and it is so fun to see.  You get a big smile on your face when you see them.  I always consider our pumpkin patch visits to be the kickoff to the holiday season and I am so excited for the holidays with you this year.  We love you so much sweet boy.

 

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments: