Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22 months!!!!

22 months

 

Dear Hudson,

You are 22 months old!!!  Precious boy – I can’t begin to express how much we love you. You bring joy to our lives that I could have never imagined.  This month has been one fun activity after another – Thanksgiving, parades, visiting Santa, looking at lights…we have had a fun-filled month.  We have packed in many play dates with friends, which you enjoyed as always.  You still love to be on-the-go more than anything else.  If we are in a new environment you make sure and check the entire place out.  You are in love with animals – you can’t understand why they don’t want you to hug their neck tightly like you do us.  You definitely chase them around and try to convince them it is a good idea though.  When we are at the park you zone in on any dog within a two mile radius. You are still not very into eating. I am not going to lie – this has been a huge change and thrown your mommy for quite the loop. However, I am pleased to say you now politely hand me the food that you refuse to eat instead of throwing it all over the floor.  I consider that quite a big victory. I think you would live on fruit if it was possible.  Your new favorite word is please. It makes me laugh because you definitely think you will get anything you want by just saying please emphatically. :)  Your crib at night is quite full.  You insist on sleeping with two loveys, judge baylor, nemo, five books, your brown bear and anything else that strikes your fancy (tonight that includes 3 rubber duckies).  You are so tall I am not quite sure how it all fits in there. :)  “Big” kids crack you up and make you laugh harder than anyone else.  You have become a huge fan of the zoo and prefer to run around the zoo rather than stroll, I think because you can get up close and personal with the animals that way. EVERYTHING is a phone these days.  You will have rather intense conversations, hand the phone to me to talk for a quick second and then you want it back.  It is pretty funny.   You start dancing anytime you hear music.  You still love the Backyardigans, but you are quite taken with the Wonder Pets and Olivia as well. Oh, and I can’t forget Dora who you LOVE.  You are one sweet baby (yes, you are still my baby) boy.  We love you so much!  We are so looking forward to this Christmas with you and watching your face light up on Christmas morning.

We love you,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments: