Sunday, February 21, 2010

Field Trip Sunday!

LynnAnn and I had our field trip today for our photography class.  It was supposed to be last Sunday, but due to the foot of snow it was postponed until today.  We went to the Botanical Gardens and it made me really excited to take pictures at Dallas Blooms this year in the Spring. Emphasis on SPRING.  The Botanical Gardens in February doesn’t provide a ton of opportunities for beautiful pictures.  Here are a few (out of the couple hundred) I took today:

DSC_7264 DSC_7038 DSC_7063 DSC_7073 DSC_7077 DSC_7081 DSC_7085 DSC_7100 DSC_7108 DSC_7142 DSC_7177 DSC_7182 DSC_7183 DSC_7220 DSC_7222 DSC_7262

5 comments:

Trent Fletcher said...

Great pics!

Jennifer said...

i'm impressed with your pictures. i'm determined to learn how to use my camera!!!

Sydney said...

Wonderful!
You will have to email me the info on this photo class. I so need one to learn how to work my new camera better!

Beth said...

Awesome pictures, Meggan!

LynnAnn said...

Meggan. I have a new plan. Starting in digital 2 I'm going to focus solely on taking pictures of our classmates. Because this experience needs to be documented. Plus you know, Marilyn's son needs to have a lot of pictures taken so we can sell them to afford all of our new lenses.