Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What a crazy couple of weeks…

We are back online!  We have moved, gotten 75% settled, thrown a bridesmaids luncheon at the new house, been diagnosed with GD, been un-diagnosed with GD and are finally settling down.  The closing was…well a nightmare.  12 hours of sitting in the title company office.  We got to know the good folks there really, really well. 

The GD thing – I failed the one hour and we scheduled an appointment with the high risk doctor since I had it the first time around.  I took the 3 hour test yesterday and saw the high risk doctor today.  Apparently, I passed the 3 hour and I do not have GD.  However, I am not convinced for a variety of reasons.  So, I am going to talk with my regular OB next week and may request to take the 3 hour again.  I know that sounds crazy, but uncontrolled GD scares me and I want our baby girl to be healthy. :)

Pictures to come…there is a LOT to catch up on!

1 comment:

Jamie Bauer said...

Hey - glad to hear you are back! I've been thing about you:) I want to come and see the house soon (or at least pics!)... XOXO,
Jamie