Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy “3rd” of July!

Our city (and many of the surrounding cities) celebrate the 4th with fireworks on the 3rd.  This made me scratch my head a few years ago, but now I actually like it better.  It is nice that the late night of fireworks falls BEFORE the holiday now.

Spidey, Harper and I hit up Pump it Up that morning:

IMG_4705 IMG_4712 IMG_4723

Remember that mild July that I mentioned? It continued.  Amazing.  We ate dinner outside before the fireworks:

IMG_4727

We met up with the Tanner’s for the fireworks.  It is the first time in history (at least as far as I can remember) that we didn’t sit in sweltering heat to see fireworks. It is usually 100 degrees at 10:00.  Glorious!

IMG_4728  IMG_4736

Love these two:

IMG_4742 

My sweet loves:

IMG_4749

No comments: