Saturday, September 20, 2014

6 1/2 years old!!!!!

Dear Hudson,

You are 6 1/2 years old! I am so proud of the little boy you have become.  You are the sweetest, most tender hearted kid that I know.  You love your family, your friends and life.  You approach everything with such a sweet spirit and you try your hardest all of the time.  A week after turning 6 1/2, you started 1st grade.  You are thriving and flourishing.  It is such a joy to watch you.

You have such an imagination. You are constantly coming up with creative ways to play.  You love movies and tv, but most of your favorite tv shows are educational like Sid the Science Guy and Reading Rainbow (that last one makes your mommy so, so happy!). You love to read and be read to.  You love creating your own little books.  You like to draw and create.

You still love to go. You love the museum, the zoo, Fossil Rim, pretty much any activity we do, you love.

Food. Sigh.  You still don't love to try new things and have a pretty limited palette. I pray that you grow out of it, but you are healthy and growing and that's what matters to me.

You LOVE your sister.  She is your best friend and you guys play so well together. She misses you so much when you are at school. And you are beyond thrilled about the new baby sister joining us.  You tell me every day how you can't wait to hold and rock her and I have no doubt that you will.

You are a FUNNY kid.  You make me laugh so hard. And inquisitive. You are so curious and have so many questions all the time. I love it, you challenge me.

I could not be more proud of you. I love you so much and I am so thankful God blessed us with you, sweet boy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: