Tuesday, September 30, 2014

First Day of First Grade

Hudson's first day of first grade was upon us. I think I was more nervous than he was!  Traditional first day of school picture and "When I grow up..." sign:



My mom came over to stay with Harper (while she slept) so we could walk Hudson in.  He was very excited to see his new desk:





Of course I have to do a flashback:


Harper, mom and I enjoyed a ladies lunch at the tea room to take our mind off how much we missed Bubba. This might be the closest we get Harper to Santa...ever....:


Later that day was our first experience with the fabled car line:

Cookie cake to celebrate an AWESOME first day:


Hudson had a great first day of school! He has a wonderful teacher and has transitioned beautifully. So proud of my (always my) baby boy!!!

No comments: