Monday, May 23, 2016

17 months!


Dear Finnie,

You are 17 months old! And in honor of your 17th month, here are 17 things I love about you:

1. You are a WALKER! It was a long time coming (not as long as your sister!), but it was worth the wait! I love watching you toddle around.

2. Your sweet voice. You have the sweetest little voice I have ever heard in my life. 

3. Going along with your sweet voice - your words. You have quite a few of them and add more every day. 

4. Your singing. I sing the same song to you every night before bed, you mimic it back and I love it.

5. That you are a mama's girl. You and I are likethis.

6. How much you love your bubba and sissy. You worship them, follow them and adore them. The feeling is mutual.

7. How excited you get to see your Daddy. When you hear him walk in, you drop everything to go see him.

8. How much you love to be outside. You go straight to the door and say "side? side?"

9. How much you love your stuffed animals and babies. You carry them around and give them pats.

10. You are busy, inquisitive and curious. I love it.

11. How easy going you are. You go with the flow and are the epitome of a 3rd baby.

12. How friendly you are to people. You are shy, but give your waves and smiles freely - as long as I am holding you. :)

13. You are a wild child! That's what we call you. You have no fear and it delights me and scares me at the same time!

14. More and more of your personality comes out every day and it is a treat to discover!

15. I love your dancing. You hear music and you start dancing!

16. And if you hear clapping, you start clapping and cheering!

17. I love getting to do this all over again with you. I am blessed beyond belief to have you and I can't imagine our family without you!

I love you more than words can say!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: