Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our little explorer...

Hudson is pretty much everywhere these days. It is really fun (and at times a little stressful) to watch. When we were in Omaha he was intrigued by all the new things around him, especially this strange thing called a staircase! Here are some pictures of the little guy checking it all out:















P.S. It is a LONG story, but we are RSV free!!! Which also means house arrest is over!!! The bad news is that he still has his ear infection and we are on round 3 of antibiotics. If this one doesn't work we are looking at tubes, so we are praying for this one to knock it out!

4 comments:

Zoe-D said...

Oh no - I hope that last round of antibiotics does the trick!

Jaime said...

I hope it works as well. if for some reason it doesn't I have heard that tubes make the little one's life a lot easier b/c they don't have to put up with the pain. However, I hope they just go away FOR GOOD!!!!

Aggie99 said...

Hope the drugs work too! But if not, I had the tubes and my mom said they helped so much!!!

Mom said...

I hope it works for him. No fun for anyone being sick. Wishing him well. I am looking forward to seeing you both. Amazing how much they change in such a short time.
He is quite a cutie!