Friday, January 30, 2009

Some funny things about Hudson...

Some things I want to remember about Hudson in this stage...

He LOVES mandarine oranges. He will eat an entire 11 oz can in one sitting. He would probably eat even more if I gave them to him...He is obsessed with our shoes. If there is a shoe in sight, watch out because he will go after it...
He likes to crawl with something in each hand...

He loves to sit with his back up against something (that is why I think he will love his birthday present from us)....
He loves to look outside, still loves his paci, would prefer to cruise around then do anything else, loves to eat, loves to talk and (my favorite) loves to snuggle with us. I love our Huddy Buddy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! Such a cutie.

Tara James said...

I just found your blog! YEAH- I love looking at friends' blogs especially one with precious baby pics! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!! ~tara

Jaime said...

Great post! Love the pics to go with it and REid STILL loves mandarin oranges. Little monkies! How has PS learning gone? How are you learning it?

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I read this post because Mason also loves crawling with something in each hand, usually a pair of socks! He also likes to sit up against things and when he finds himself in that position will either bump his back or head against whatever it is. So funny how kids go through the same developmental stages! I love the blog posts - keep it up!