Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Birthday Fun!

Hudson woke up bright and early this morning! He must have known what a special day it was...Trent took the day off today, so we both went in to greet his smiling face!!! After breakfast and a nap we all got ready to head to Kindermusik. I love that Trent was able to go and see what Hudson experiences every week. We took a few pictures of Hudson and I together because I have so few since I am usually behind the camera...



The rest of our day was fun, too. We had a breakfast lunch at Pei Wei. After that Hudson, my mom and I ran errands for his big party! Unfortunately, an afternoon nap was not in the cards and so Huddy went to bed early. I was a little sad because I wanted him to open his presents from us and go to Braum's for his first taste of ice cream...but that just means we have even more to look forward to this weekend! Happy Birthday Hudson!!!! We love you!

1 comment:

treyandliz said...

Of course it's a given for Huddy, but Megg, you look great! You're right, we moms are always behind the camera!