Monday, December 20, 2010

Date with Huddy

Hudson and I took a trip to the zoo last week!  What used to be such an ordinary occurrence was such a sweet trip this time.  I left Harper with my mom and the two of us were off to spend a little quality time together.

This trip marked the first time we went stroller free.  Hudson was more than ready to go stroller free prior to this, but I was not ready to chase him while super pregnant. :)

004 005 006 007 008 013

Hudson was loving the lions.  They were putting on quite a show and we stood there for 15 minutes.  Hudson kept saying that the lion was scaring him, but when I asked if he wanted to go he quickly said no.  Silly boy.

015

018 023 024

Such a fun, sweet day!  I love how Hudson knows the exact route we take and what animals are coming up. And since he is such a chatterbox these days, it is super fun to have conversations with him as we make our way through the zoo together!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love that Huddy knows the zoo "route",can tell me what animals we are about to see,gets so excited about the snakes, and never fails to let me know if I'm going the "wrong way".