Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in review

2010 was an interesting year for the Fletchers.  It was full of joy, blessing, trials and tears.

In January we lost a baby.  It was definitely not the best way to start off the year.

In February we experienced a record snowfall which caused us to lose power for a few days and Hudson turned TWO!!!

In March construction began on our house.  And we found out that we were going to have another baby!

In April I spent the month hooked up to a zofran pump and IV's...and trying to stay out of the hospital!

In May Hudson and I both became popsicle addicts. 

In June my dad had another heart attack.  A few days after that (Father’s Day to be exact) I landed in the hospital.  And a few days after that…we found out Harper was a Harper!!!

In July our house was almost finished!

And in August finally moved in and days (literally) later hosted a bridesmaids luncheon for my cousin.

In September we named our baby girl and I went into survival mode until the end of pregnancy.

In October we visited as many pumpkin patches as possible and wondered if Harper would be an October baby.

In November we welcomed our sweet baby girl! And rejoiced in becoming a family of four!

In December we enjoyed our first holiday season with both of our babies!!!

What a crazy, wonderful year 2010 was!  We look forward to 2011!!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

FUN!! I want to do one!

Sharley said...

Lovely...thank you for sharing! :)

Sydney said...

This post is so cute! Hmmm... I'll have to think of my year in review too!