Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly!

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year!  And one of my favorite things about Christmas is the giving and receiving of Christmas cards – especially photo cards!  I love seeing all of my friends sweet families and how they have changed over the past year!!!  Shutterfly has a huge selection of amazing cards to choose from and the new collection this year is fantastic.  I have my eye on a specific card that I can’t wait to design with pictures of our two kiddos!  I have used Shutterfly in the past to create a photo calendar as a Christmas gift for our parents and it turned out wonderfully. You can check out their selection of calendars here. This will be my first year to use their Christmas cards and I am excited to see how they turn out! Check out their Christmas card collection here. I am so happy the holidays are here again! :)

No comments: