Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Disney through phone pictures…

I snapped a few pictures on my phone while were there to upload to facebook.  Here is a quick rundown of our days through mobile pics. :)

Our first character meeting! Tigger!

 

 

Ready to hit Magic Kingdom!

How Hud viewed the world…most of the time. :)

One of Hud’s FAVORITE moments!!!

 

Meeting the big guy!

Our loooooooooooong walk home:

His other favorite moment:

Loving Lightening and Mater:

He was not scared at ALL of all of the giant characters!

A rare smile for the camera (even with the eyes closed – I will take it!)

We had such a fantastic time and I am already counting down for our next trip!!!  I couldn’t get over how much Hudson loved the rides (except Haunted Mansion which scared him) and of course loved the characters.  Seeing the joy in his face every day was truly magical (cheesy but true!!!). It is a trip I will never forget, full of treasured memories!!

No comments: