Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First Haircut!!!

I wanted to wait until after Harper’s birthday to get her haircut. Part of me wanted to cut it before her party, but I waited it out.  One day I woke up and decided that was the day! I couldn’t take it anymore. :) So, we loaded up to get haircuts. When I told Hud that we were going to get Harper’s haircut, he said he wanted one as well.  He hates getting his haircut, so even though he didn’t really need one yet…I didn’t argue. :) He went first to show her how it is done.

One last shot of the long hair…the hairdresser cracked up because there were two very long strands that started at the roots!

DSC_9458

Getting ready.  Hud did great the very first time he got his hair cut (18 months) and MELTED the second time. I was curious to see how she did.

Started out okay:

DSC_9460

Not so sure about this:

DSC_9463 DSC_9465

Here is the thing about our sweet girl – she has a current shy streak. If she isn’t completely comfortable she wants to be in my arms and fast.  That kicked in right about now:

DSC_9468 DSC_9475 DSC_9477 DSC_9478 DSC_9479

A little painful for my girl, but look how cute her bob is!

DSC_9485 DSC_9487

Happy in her nana’s arms!

DSC_9489

No comments: