Thursday, December 8, 2011

Harper (and Hudson) meet the tree!

I decided to wait until both the kids were in bed before decorating for Christmas this year.  One day in the future, the kids will be very involved with decorating – but that time is not here yet. :)

Trent was sweet enough to let me sleep in the next day (I didn’t start decorating until around 9:30 and was up fairly late). I asked him to snap some pictures of Harper’s first encounter with the Christmas tree…much like I did 3 years ago...:

DSC_9850 DSC_9851 DSC_9852 DSC_9853 DSC_9854 DSC_9856

Apparently, she wasn’t that impressed. :) In fact, she really hasn’t gotten near the tree or been interested in it at all.  It is so funny how different kids are!

However, she was very interested in playing blocks with her beloved brother:

DSC_9860 DSC_9862 DSC_9864 DSC_9868

No comments: