Saturday, December 17, 2011

Preschool Christmas Program

Hudson had his first ever school program a couple of weeks ago.  I was definitely nervous beforehand.  He has been practicing his song at home off and on, but I didn’t know how he would react to being on stage in front of so many people.  Knowing what a ham he is, I can’t believe I was worried!

We know now to get there early next time!  Luckily, mom secured a spot for us.  Harper and mom before the show:

DSC_0149

They had a slideshow with pictures of the kids beforehand. I took a picture of each of the pictures for my dad who was still in the hospital and had to miss the show. (Dad had to miss the show and Harper’s first birthday party.  His hospital visits this year were not the best timing – not that there is ever a GOOD time for hospital visits!):

DSC_0150 DSC_0151 DSC_0152

I moved down to get closer for pictures when it was their turn:

DSC_0155 DSC_0157 DSC_0159

Hudson was standing next to his good buddy, Sam. Or as Hud likes to call him “my Sam”. They noticed the pictures up on the screen:

DSC_0160 DSC_0165

Then they got started. I was so proud of Hud he sang all of the words and did all of the hand motions….

DSC_0166 DSC_0167 DSC_0168 DSC_0170

even when Sam mysteriously fell down…

DSC_0172

Don’t worry…he is okay! Ah, but then Hud realized they were being filmed and were up on the screen:

DSC_0178 DSC_0179

Still doing the hand motions, but kind of in awe of himself now. :)

 DSC_0181

DSC_0188

All done!  So proud of our big boy!!!!

DSC_0195

Afterwards, the school puts on a milk and cookies party for the families.  I attempted a picture with my babies…these were as good as they got:

DSC_0199 

I am not sure what I was doing here:

DSC_0206

Hud was over it:

DSC_0204

2 comments:

Tanner Manor said...

That picture of Hudson looking down at Sam cracks me up. Loved seeing our boys sing together.

Brittany said...

I am rolling at the part where Sam mysteriously fell down!! So cute!