Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hudson-isms

A few funny Hudson stories:

Richard (a family friend) is one of his very favorite people. Richard came over when Hud was over at my parent’s house the other day. Hudson apparently spread his arms out (palms up) wide and said, “Ree-chard, how are your cats du-ing?” Mom said he sounded like a little Italian man. :)

Last night, Harper spent the night at my mom’s house so Hud and I could do a 5K this morning (more on that later).  Of course, Hud missed her like crazy. After we picked her up, the four of us went grocery shopping. Halfway through the store, he came running over to me, threw his arms around my legs and said, “Mommy, thank you for bringing my Harper back to me!” Melt.my.heart.

Today we went to a party for his pre-school friend (after the 5K), he received a shark in his treat bag.  He has been carrying the little shark around all day.  Well, tonight he told us that the shark was hungry.  I said, “Well, ask the shark if he would like to try a tortilla with beans in it tonight”. He looked at the shark and then looked at me very seriously and said, “The shark says no”. Ha!

1 comment:

Nana said...

How about....watching the coming soon to dvd.......