Saturday, January 28, 2012

Momentous Occasion!

Hudson is our super picky eater (happened when he turned 2 and hasn’t grown out of it yet).  He has a major aversion to most meats (except Joe T’s chicken and fajita steak).  The other day I took both kids to the park and when we left Hud asked for fries.  I pulled out his sandwich to eat on the way (I pack a sandwich for him every where we go to eat for lunch) and he said “No, mommy! I want chicken please).  This was HUGE! (And hasn’t happened since…sigh).  However, I had to document the day my sweet boy not only requested chicken, but ate it! (And I realize that CFA chicken nuggets aren’t exactly the healthiest in the world, but I will take it!!!)

 

DSC_1831 DSC_1832 DSC_1833

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This makes me laugh! I used to think that parents made picky eaters, but I have recently been proved otherwise. Ella and Jacob will eat anything and everything...but, Audrey, well I'm happy if she eats anything some days. She is ridiculous. She has been raised the same way as the others...but, she is picky. So don't feel bad. Some kids are just finicky!!