Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quick trip

We took a very quick trip to Waco a few weeks ago.  It was very spur of the moment and fun! Trent was working (it was a Saturday) and I needed to return something to the bookstore – so my parents and I decided to take the kids for the day.  Since my dad is still tiring pretty easily, we didn’t tell anyone we were going. Just went down and back pretty quickly.  My dad hasn’t been to Waco in a few years, so it was a treat to show him all the new sights!

I did a quick (very quick) photo shoot with the kids.  I wanted a picture of Hud for his birthday invite and I wanted one for a little project I am doing for one. I got both – so mission accomplished. Just disappointed we didn’t run into RG3 while we were there! :)

 DSC_1748 DSC_1749 DSC_1751 DSC_1754

Mom thought it would be fun to put Harps on Hud’s shoulders (they clearly thought it was fun as well). I didn’t realize she wanted to be in the picture (because usually she makes me promise not to take her picture!) until later!

DSC_1756 DSC_1758

DSC_1759 DSC_1761 DSC_1762 DSC_1772 DSC_1777 DSC_1786 DSC_1791 DSC_1794 DSC_1795

No comments: