Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo shoot…

I have been planning Hudson and Harper’s one year and four year pictures for months. I decided to do them in January (split the difference) to save money and just have one sitting fee.  Well, to make a long story short I asked myself why I was going to pay someone else to take them when I could do it myself…So, I did. 
Thanks to pinterest for this idea:

balloons only DSC_1858 DSC_2009 DSC_2011 DSC_2031 DSC_2038 DSC_2059 copy DSC_2061 DSC_2102 DSC_2116 DSC_2147 DSC_2154 DSC_2160 DSC_2195 DSC_2242

And thanks to Target for a toy to bribe my son to smile. :) I am super excited about how they turned out. I took a LOT of pictures.  These were my very, very favorites that I chose to edit. :) Can’t wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Jamie Bauer said...

Great job Megg! They look great. I am a pintrest addict now... and love all the photography tips. I was trying to pic a favorite shot of yours... love the one where Hud has his foot crossed over - posing and the one of the two of them laughing! Beautiful job.
XOXO,
Jamie