Wednesday, July 4, 2012

20 months old!!!

20 months copy

Dear sweet Harper,

You are 20 months old! You are full of joy and laughter. You make us laugh so hard every day.  Your daddy loves to get you to say “Noooooooooooo”, because you say it in such a cute and sweet voice.  You are still a chatterbox and adding new words all the time.  Some of my favorite words you have added lately: wet wipe, Jesus, and cheese it. :)  You have so many words I cannot keep track.  We can have full conversations with you and it is crazy to me!!  You are still very laid back and go with the flow.  You definitely like to talk like your mama though! :)

You have warmed up to the pool. You like to float in your raft and slide down the slide to me. But, when you are done – you are done! :)

You are still not eating like you used to.  You are picky as all get out! Hopefully, we will get you to come back around. However, when you do eat something you were always quick to make sure that I ask Hud if he would like one as well.  You guys are so sweet to each other and I love your sweet relationship.

Bubba is still the first person you ask for every morning.  And you have definitely added to your collection of things you sleep with.  As I write this, six things are in your crib with you not counting your precious bear, which is the only thing you actually cuddle with! :)

Baby girl we love you so much!  You make me smile each and every day.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: