Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Saturday Adventure

After picking up Hud from my parent’s house, we set off to Fort Worth to check out the new Trader Joe’s.  Trent and I have been so excited about TJ’s opening and have been chomping at the bit to go.  There was major hype and we wanted to wait for it to die down.  We must have picked the right day because despite the crowds we scored a front row spot! :)
IMAG3258

Funny story about this bear…Harper has a bear just like it (RG) except with a BU shirt.  Harper and Trent had taken off to look at something, while Hud and I were slowly bringing up the rear. I stopped to look at their face soap and Hud cried out, “Mommy! Someone lost their RG!”  We had just had that very experience, so we went to turn the bear in to an employee.  Another mom overheard our conversation and started laughing.  She quickly told me she was not laughing at us, but laughing because she had just done the same thing and it turned out it is a game for the kids.  Whoever finds the bear gets a prize and then gets to hide it again. Such a fun game for kids, but I am very glad it was Hudson that found the bear and NOT Harper. I am not sure I would have been able to pry it away!

IMAG3259 

Hudson and his prize!

IMAG3260 IMAG3261

Hudson wanted to bring his prized mask in and Harper wanted to wear it:

IMAG3262

After checking out all of Trader Joe’s, we headed out for a little lunch:

IMAG3264 IMAG3266 IMAG3267

After naptime, we headed back to my mom and dad’s for a late afternoon swim:

IMAG3269 IMAG3271

Harper took to her puddle jumper a little more this time, she really took to having a juice in the pool though!

No comments: