Friday, September 7, 2012

Before and after….

Trent was supposed to be out of town for Labor Day weekend…unfortunately the flights filled up quickly and he wasn’t able to go.  I really was sad for him because it would have been so much fun and he deserved it.  Since we had planned on him being gone, we suddenly had an open weekend (a rare event).  I had been dying to repaint Hud’s room.  I am over the latte color in our house and we are slowly but surely getting rid of it.  I wanted to paint over the latte in Hud’s room and paint over the light color blue as well.  My vision was to do an all navy wall with the white chair rail dividing it.

Here is the (blah) before:

DSC_7981

And the after!  After the top was painted, we decided we really liked the two tone look.  I was a little hesitant since traditionally the dark color goes on bottom, but rules were made to be broken sometimes. We were really pleased with how it turned out!  The best part – Hud loves it! :)

IMG_0466

No comments: