Sunday, September 2, 2012

More zoo time!

We have been to the zoo a LOT in August!! Crazy!

IMG_0233 IMG_0235 IMG_0236 IMG_0237 IMG_0242

After a nice rest/nap at home, I had to take Hud to get his blood drawn (more on that later).  Luckily, my parents were able to meet me and walk Harper a couple of doors down to get ice cream (which she refused to eat until her brother got there).  Hudson was SO brave!!! I was so proud of him. He asked the nurse what she was doing step by step. He didn’t cry at all, just let out a little gasp when she put the needle in.  I took him down to get an ice cream reward as soon as we were done!

He kept telling me he wanted red ice cream, but apparently changed his mind and chose a very interesting color instead.

IMG_0243 IMG_0245

The word you are looking for is…Ew.  But, he loved it (and kept trying to force me to take a bite which I politely refused. Repeatedly.).

IMG_0247

Big smiles for my brave boy and his sweet sissy!

IMG_0249 IMG_0250

No comments: