Friday, August 29, 2008

Yum!


Well, carrots are a hit! Huddy's menu now includes avocado, sweet potatoes, apples, squash, oatmeal and carrots. He seem to love everything except oatmeal which was a disaster.
***Sidenote: Thank goodness Trent missed this particular feeding experience!
***Sidenote 2: I was going to start him on green beans today, but since I hate green beans with a passion I decided to let Trent feed those to him. There is no way I can make the appropriate "yummy" noises while feeding him that disgusting veggie (no offense to the green bean lovers out there). I would hate to influence him at such a young age to hate the green beans. On the other hand that might not be such a bad idea....I kid, I kid.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Are you still making your food? I'd like to discuss this with you. It might be something I want to do. I saw someone doing it on tv once and it looked like a lot of work. Surely there is an easier way.

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Hi Meggan! You have one super cute baby boy!!! So glad you found my blog through Leslie's blog. I think it's been about 10 years since we last saw eachother! Looks like you and Trent have a lot of fun with your little guy.:0) Nell

Grow with Griffin said...

Yea for real food!! Glad it is a hit! Isn't it so much fun making it, I am assuming you are doing that by his menu!?!? I got a food mill and it is one of my weekly rituals to make Griffin's food- I wish I would have started at 4 months when I started him on fruits and veggies, but better late than never!!! Hope all is well with you three!