Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

We had such a fun Christmas Eve! It didn't go exactly as planned, but everything turned out fine. We were supposed to go to my parents for Christmas Eve, but my mom woke up feeling really bad that morning. We definitely did not want her to miss Christmas Day, so we decided to stay at our house and have my dad come to us. We were sad that my mom couldn't be there, but really happy when she felt better the next day and was able to celebrate with us!

We had also planned to go to candlelight service at church, but that got scrapped as well. So, we were all dressed up with no place to go! I bought this cute Christmas outfit for Hudson last Christmas and I was bound and determined that he was going to wear it even if we just stayed home! :)

The Fletcher Family before we fondued:
My dad, Hudson and I:
I wanted to start the tradition of having Hudson open one gift on Christmas Eve and have that be a pair of Christmas pj's:


The perfect ending to a wonderful Christmas Eve for Huddy!

1 comment:

The Hake Family said...

Cute cute cute! Huddy looks so handsome!!