Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been tagged....

8 tv shows I watch

Only 8. Really? Okay...
Grey's Anatomy
The Bachelor
How I Met Your Mother
Brothers and Sisters
The Amazing Race
The Hills (don't judge)
Ugly Betty
Lost

8 Favorite Restaurants

Again - only 8, really?

Joe T's
Bob's
Chuy's
Lombardi's Pizza (NYC)
Ruby Foo's (NYC)
Kincaid's
Sambuca
St. Emilion's

8 things that happened today
Hudson slept until 8 - beautiful!
Hudson took a 2 hour nap - beautiful! (Sleep ranks highly in this house)
I got a variety of mundane things done around the house during above mentioned nap
We went to playgroup
I slid on some ice on a bridge - good times
We took a super quick trip to Target
We took our traditional tour of Interlochen lights with Holly and Doug
I am now watching a super classy show called Momma's Boys

8 things I look forward to:
Hudson's first Christmas
Christmas parties this weekend
Snow in Omaha (I hope)
NO BUSY SEASON THIS YEAR!!!! So because of that January!
Moving once we find a house we like
Hudson's first birthday (bittersweet)
Vacation next year
Taking Hudson to see Santa

8 things I wish for:
World peace (seriously)
For Hudson to grow up to be happy
That the Bachelor would run for ever
That my next pregnancy would be a little bit smoother
That I could become a photographer
That I could whatever I wanted and not have to worry about it
I am out of public wishes...

8 people I tag:
Jenny
Mallie
Ruth
Amy
Katie
Jaime
Melissa
and Rachel because peer pressure is good....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are fast! And now all I want to know is if you are out of "public" wishes what sort of thing constitutes a "private" wish? Seriously, are we talking about laser hair removal in areas normally covered by clothes or what?

Aggie99 said...

I also LOVE How I Met Your Mother. This weeks episode was particularly funny! I watched Barney singing several times and loved how they brought back "Let's Go to the Mall!" I'd really enjoy more Robin Sparkles!

Rachel said...

I love my friends! But I didn't smoke or drink in high school so what makes you think I'll blog? Oh, is it because I now have a facebook?? love you!
Rachel